Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Marylin Monroe was wrong.


Marylin Monroe once famously said 'What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5...' and as much as I hate to disagree with one of my favourite icons, I think she'd just never visited The Body Shop - yes, I am aware that it wasn't around whilst she was alive, but I digress...
My  point is, I recently purchased The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Body Butter and I am in love. I have always been a fan of their body butters, they're so nourishing and there is something wonderful about stepping out of a hot shower and applying a great moisturiser, sitting back with a magazine and letting it soak in. Well, I have never used the Pink Grapefruit edition and I can honestly say, I don't think I'll ever be buying another version! The smell is just so citrus-y and fresh I literally can't stop smelling myself nor getting other people to smell me! I kid you not, I ran into my housemate Emma's room earlier on screaming 'You HAVE to smell me!' Needless to say, I think she was a bit freaked out, but she agreed whole heartedly. 
So if you do one thing this week, go and check out this body butter! It will blow your mind!

Keep Smilin' =D

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with their body butter
    fingers crossed for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and beautiful blog! I love everything from The Body Shop!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Kisses from Barcelona - Paris! :)
    Mónica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Love her a tun. :)

    Hope we can follow one another. :)

    -Sandra.*
    (www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete