Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Narrative Perspective's A B****



I am currently working away at my dissertation for my Masters and I feel like I want to slam my head against a wall. No specific wall, just a wall that will allow me to go to sleep for a week and wake up feeling refreshed and comforted by the fact that a genius has written it for me. Alas though, I do not think that this is going to happen. 

20,000 words. 

TWENTY-THOUSAND WORDS! 

I admit I have set myself a little bit of a challenge and have only left myself four weeks to complete the dissertation that has been looming over my existence since last October. But I thought 'Hey! It's something to tell the grandkids.' That Grandma wrote that much in that little time and still managed to get her MA....we can only hope! My saving grace is that this time in four days time I will have to be done. Hard work now, party later. Having said that, I am still going to one of my best friend's house-warming party this weekend. Dissertation or no dissertation, I wouldn't miss it for the fucking world. Hope you are all well out there! Has anybody else ever left a major piece of work far too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment